A lot of improvements have been made. But maybe the most longed for was the ability to simply right click on a building to destroy it. Yep, at last you’ll be able to change your starting granary for an efficient mill!
Of course there is new buildings and new resources. You may need to spread a little more your city in order to collect water and gold…
But the most important new feature is right here: this map… and the 5 banners to collect…
Finally the game is the game, but everything has been upgraded. Better interface, better iubes AI, better engine, better maching system, and so on…
iubes:2 has just been greenlit on steam. They’re coming! Thanks again for your great support. Beta should start newt month. But for now I’ve got to stay focused on my code:) More news will follow very soon!
Guys! Want more & better iubes? Please help getting iubes:2 on steam!
It’s been a while! Welcome to the new blog, new home page, and new server! I won’t talk about iubes:2 today but you’ll get more news about this forthcoming new version very soon, and I hope to see all of you during the beta test. If you purchased iubes:1, you’ll get a free copy of iubes:2 a couple of days before the official release.
Sorry but this general update is not compatible with the current version: you have to download & reinstall iubes manually! There isn’t any real new features, only a couple of issues fixed, and compatibility added with the new server.
iubes:1.16.262 — general update
- Game switched to iubes:2 server
- Users account compatibility with iubes 1/2 added
- Nvidia optimus compatible (switch to the best video card)
- GPU Optimisation for Fraps & capture softwares
- Full screen issues fixed
- Multi monitors compatible (config > monitors)
- A couple of graphical issues fixed
- Ocean shader fixed on recent cards
- Changing Gfx settings doesn’t restart the game anymore
- International keyboards ok
- New keyboard manager (OIS has been discarded)
- Keyboard layout updated
- Enhanced mouse controls (you can now move on both axis)
- F8 key hides also buildings names
- Building construction area has been extended
- Alt-tab exception on some configs fixed
- Added some CPU optimisations
- Selfie mode discarded (too few players enjoyed this mode)